slide show

Monday, March 2, 2009

My very first blog!

Well, as anyone who knows me well can tell you, I am simply awful with computers! If it's not something I can use in photoshop then I'm lost. It is my hope that I will have the time (and be able to figure out) how to add and subtract elements in this blog to properly personalize it and make it all sorts of Bohemian-ish. ;)

So in the meantime I thought I would start my blog with something simple.

This is Foxie, who is a foundling from the streets of Phila. My daughter, the pied piper of kittens, is often bringing home foster babies for us. Foxie is the last from a litter of 5. She is somewhere between 7 and 8 months old and we just had her neautered. No fleas, no worms, and has also had her first round of shots. If you think she might be the kitty for you, drop me an e-mail! If you already have plenty of kitties (or are kitty-free and would like to keep it that way, lol) then enjoy the images. :)



And yes, my computer chair is pink. And I'm not ashamed! ;)~

3 comments:

  1. Adorable little kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he!...Im a sucker for kitties to..I get told by my loving man no alot!..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...poor lil' one. adorable, but i'm allergic to them. yay! i'm so excited you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers