slide show

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Promo Cards

You know, I have to say, I'm enjoying blog-dom much more these days than I used to. Maybe I'm getting older and I just like to hear myself chatter now, lol. 

These are my new promo cards I'm making, just thought I'd share. :) I'm still tinkering with fonts a bit, but for the most part I think I'm finished. The basic design was provided by Marybeth of ColorCast Graphics, who does almost all of my design work for me. The layout is actually from my business cards that she made for me.

In this case, I just wanted to make up something quick so I did them myself following her design. However, she is always telling me that I get too froofy when I try to do graphics work (and she's right, I do!), so I hope I haven't gone swirly-overboard on these. And yes! ~ I am aware that the back of the card is much lighter than the front, lol. I did that on purpose so that it would be easier for people to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers