slide show

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Janessa & Jeff's Reception


Back in January I was fortunate enough to shoot a wedding reception for Janessa and Jeff. Jeff, as you can see from the pics, is in the military. So they were actually married in another state due to his posting, then had a reception back in NJ for friends and family from here.

I'm finding more and more couples these days doing a split like this when they have families in different states that are far apart. Sometimes the traveling is just too expensive or the distance too great, so doing the separate reception seems to be working really well for a lot of couples.

This is just a small selection of favorites.

I'll also be posting a small album on Facebook, I just haven't had the chance yet! The spring/summer wedding season is upon us and I've been quite the busy bee. I have some really great weddings coming up that I'm super excited to shoot! Though I know it will keep me glued to the editing chair for the next several months, the results will be well worth it. I can't wait! :) 




1 comment:

  1. I think I need to divorce the hubby and remarry him jsut so I can have you shoot the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers