slide show

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Faerie Art Piece

I keep promising myself I will update my blog more often! But, of course, I get busy and it falls behind. *sigh*

The good news is that I have been shooting up a storm this June and will have plenty of great new wedding images that I will be posting over the next few weeks. Yay!

The bad news is that I just don't have time to do it any sooner. Boo! :(

But in the meantime, here's Adara at Longwood Gardens being the Faerie Queen for me and weaving a little magic.
While I was tinkering I also came up with this gold version, which everyone seems to like better, so that's the one I posted on my Model Mayhem account. Personally, I still can't decide. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers