slide show

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back After the Big Move!

Finally back after several months of moving hell! Those of you out there also surrounded by boxes right now feel my pain, I'm sure. lol So now it's time catch up on all those piled up e-mails, the back editing, and of course my blog.

I shot a lot of great things this spring and summer, both weddings and commercial work. But, of course, it's the love stories that always have my heart. ;) Here is a smattering of favorites from Susan and Fred's wedding. You can view a more thorough collection on my Myspace Album. Susan and Fred were married this past May, at the Colonial Dames House in Society Hill, Philadelphia. I absolutely loved Susan's Suzanne Ermann wedding gown. I love all Suzanne's designs, her gowns are such whimsical creations. Check out her website!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers