slide show

Monday, October 19, 2009

Classic Hollywood

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I am a sucker for old Hollywood glamour. I fell hard when I saw my first picture of Jean Harlow at the age of 14, and spent a good deal of my teen years convinced I had been born in the wrong era.

So of course I am always tickled to get a fantasy session request for hollywood noir. This is Kasia, who is a chemist in real life. Brains and beauty! Her husband is a lucky guy. ;)

I went for more of an illustrative look on this next one. Still not sure if I like the effect or not. :/

A little old school glamour in color . . .


Images shot at Loreaux Studio in Chinatown. Hair and make up by Darya. Wardrobe courtesy of Bloomingdales.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers