slide show

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Say it with Doves

In keeping with my promise to blog more often, (I know, I know. lol) I thought I would post a few of my favorites from Brian & Madara's dove release. I was so excited when they told me they were doing this as part of their ceremony. As everyone knows, I love shooting weddings that have something a little different. (i would also love to shoot a butterfly release, haven't checked that one off the list yet! ;)

Because I am such an animal lover, I was very happy to discover that these doves are of the homing variety and immediately fly back to their home base when released. The bride and groom went to an appointment prior to the ceremony to learn how to hold and release them, so as not to cause any accidental injuries. They were beautiful, well cared for and happy birds that brought just the right touch to the ceremony.

Snaps and thank you's go out to Heather and Manny from Say it with Doves. I hope I have the opportunity to work with you again! And as always, I send out gratefulness and art-lovin to my team, whom I could not in a million years do without. Second shooter Serena Star, and 3rd shooter-slash-light girl extraordinaire Nelz.












No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers