slide show

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Michelle & Mike Engagement Session


Michelle and Mike will be celebrating their wedding this coming March 20, 2010. They wanted to do something a little different than the usual stand and smile portraits session for their engagement photos. They were looking for something creative and artistic, but also fun. What could me more colorful, more full of cool places to canoodle, and more fun than a day at the NJ aquarium?!? Serena and I packed up our gear and wetsuits and headed to Camden!


Michelle was still recovering her strength from her illness, so we took it easy and spent a lovely afternoon strolling among the wonders of the sea. Since these images were taken, Michelle's lukemia has returned for a second battle. I am a huge believer in the power of prayer and positive energy, I saw it in action first hand when I went through my own cancer ordeal. I ask everyone to please join me in keeping Michelle and her family in your prayers.



Lots of pretties for a color junkie like me to have fun with. And some of the funkiest fish you ever did see! I have included some images of the aquatic characters we met at the end of this post.

                                                                       Love this fun shot!

Outstandingly beautiful silhouettes courtesy of Serena, as were many other great shots that day.


                                          Murals are always fun to play with as backgrounds.






                       Yes, even stairwells can be a romantic place to spend some quality time.



                                                      And so can hallways . . . . .

                                                   Wanted to do something a little funky.

                                       And check out some of these critters we came across




Yes, this fish was actually sticking his head out of the water! He was in a shallow pool where he swims around and pops his head out of the water like a dolphin, and people pet him. I think he was a variety of shark.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers