slide show

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tiffany & Jason Engagement Shoot

I know, I know. I have utterly failed in my New Years resolution to keep my blog up to date. *sighs* There is always so much to do, and of course editing must come first. Believe it or not, it takes me several hours usually to post a blog. Might have to switch to Wordpress one of these days! I hear its a much faster. I am still tinkering with blog templates, as you see below. ;)

Anyway, now that I am here making time to blog, I thought I would share with you one of my favorite engagement sessions of 2011.  I love shooting engagement photos outdoors, doing something really fun. Whats more fun than a sack of monkeys? A trip to the zoo! (dont worry, monkeys are quite safe, I left my sack at home. :P)

Tiffany and Jason are getting married May 19, 2012 - right around the corner! Its a beach wedding, which I am particularly excited about. I don't really do a lot of beach weddings, so it always inspiring for me when I have one. Gives me a whole different set of elements to work with. As an artist, its all about the creative inspiration.  :)

I was assisted by my new intern, Ashley Gerrity.


 You can check out her work here: AshleyGerrityPhotography. Rarely have I seen someone so gifted at photography right out of the box. It is an absolute pleasure to work with her. Not only is she talented, but she's a real go-getter. She's not afraid to go after her dreams, and I really respect that. She fell in love with photography after being a jack-of-all-arts for many years, trying to find just the right craft. It was the same for me. When I found photography, it was like the different artsy things I had always done suddenly all came together and were useful in this one thing. It was like falling in love - when you just 'know' that this is the one. I could see it was the same for Ashley. So you will be seeing alot more from her in future blogs of mine! In the meantime, here's our fun day playing at the Philadelphia Zoo with Tiffany, Jason and their son Aiden. :D


Check out those awesome peacock feather shoes in the above photo - I think I have a serious case of shoe envy.


Swan boats, you say!? I think we can arrange that!


This was the day I learned that giraffes are not good modeling subjects, they don't co operate very well, lol. (maybe they are just tired of having their picture taken all of the time ;) But, at least they're in the background, so you get the drift anyways. I think it might have been getting close to feeding time, they were all about hanging around in the back of the exhibit.


And lastly, one of my favorite pics of the day. :)


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! You really can see the love these two share in these photos. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete


Blog Archive

Have a Facebook account? Click here to follow my blog!

Followers